The company that operates this website is JOSELAINEN S.L. The personal data that you provide to this web site shall be subject to automated processing, of a confidential nature, in a file created by JOSELAINEN S.L., in accordance with the terms established in the organic law 15/1999 of personal data protection, in order to process and handle your request.
JOSELAINEN S.L. does not sell or rent customer information, or provides information to third parties that are not related to the transaction, unless you have consented to the operation, in accordance with as required by law, or as necessary for the provision of the service by JOSELAINEN S.L. We also inform you that your data may be assigned to the companies of the group, if the case.
At any time you may revoke the consent, as well as exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in the terms established in the current legislation, by writing to: JOSELAINEN, S.L.
IS - B86982485
Customer Service Department C / Carlos Latorre 15, 1B
28039 Madrid (Madrid), Spain [email protected]
DATA WE RECEIVE ABOUT YOU
We receive personal data about you in the following cases:
- When you visit our site we use the IP address that your browser sends, in order to personalize the content displayed to you. This allows us to select the language of the page, as well as preselect the country of origin from which you will probably want to make your shipment. In case you perform a shipment simulation to check the price, our system stores details of the device you used to make the query, such as your operating system, browser details and language of the same.
- When you request information through the chat system we receive your name, email and phone number, if you voluntarily enter those. These details are stored by the chat system in order to identify you in case you make further inquiries.
- When you make a shipment we obviously require all the necessary details so that it can be executed. This includes origin and destination details. Such as name, surname, address, zip code, city, country, email, phone number and personal ID.
USE OF INFORMATION WE RECEIVE
The information we receive from you is used for the following purpose:
- To be able to execute the shipment you requested us.
- To be able to give you a personalized service, for example by pre-selecting the language in which we serve you, the country of origin of your shipment, or to identify you when you contact us through the chat system.
- To be able to contact you in case of need, by phone, by email, or through a social network if you have initiated the contact through it.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
During the use of our service there is certain functionality that requires part of your data being made available to third parties. CANGOBOX does not sell or share your data with any third party unless it is strictly necessary. For these purposes, we make sure that the privacy policies of the third parties we work with are compatible with European and Spanish regulations. The cases in which part of the information is shared with third parties are the following:
- At the time of payment the details of a credit or debit card are required, its number, its expiration date, and the security code. This connection is established between your browser and the payment gateway Stripe. Cangobox has no access to those details nor store them in any way.
- CANGOBOX invoices are generated with the Zoho system. For this purspose only the essential details to generate the invoice are communicated.
- The required documentation to make a shipment, such as labels and collection manifests, is temporarily stored in the Amazon Webservices system.
- If you choose not to download the documentation when making a shipment with CANGOBOX, the option of receiving it by email is also offered. To do this we must provice your email to the email sending system we use: Postmark.
At CANGOBOX we take security in a responsible way. All online communications with CANGOBOX are carried out over a secure and encrypted channel, as well as all internal communications between CANGOBOX and the systems of the carriers, or the service providers mentioned above. All the personal data of our clients, origin and destination details, are stored in the databases in an encrypted form.
After making a shipment with CANGOBOX your data is stored safely. The personal information of your shipment, origin as well as destination, remain encrypted in the databases and remain stored for a maximum period of 3 months. After 3 months all the personal data stored in the databases are permanently deleted. However, we are obliged to keep some information, such as invoices, according to current legislation. Also, in our systems there may be residual data that is not removed, such as direct communications by email, etc. In case you require us to exhaustively purge your data, please contact us.
ACCESSING YOUR DATA
JOSELAINEN S.L. acknowledges your right to access any personal information that we hold about you. If you request it JOSELAINEN S.L. will inform you if we keep any personal information about you in our system. Likewise, if you so indicate, you can obtain it, correct it, or request the complete elimination of said data. To do this, please get in touch with us. We will respond to your request as soon as possible. Keep in mind that by law, there is certain information that we can not eliminate.