We would love to tell you that you can send anything using our services, but there's some limitations regarding the items that can be allowed inside the packages that you'll send. Our shipments will mainly use terrestrial services as much as possible and, in this case, there's some international norms that apply: ADR, ADN, RID, IMDG, IATA/OACI. It looks complicated, but it's very easy: you'll see there's a lot of stuff that you'll never send.
You'll find here more details about these items. Please remember that YOU are the sole responible of the content of the boxes in case of customs inspection or controls on the content, and that neither the carrier, neither us, can be responsible of what you put inside the packages:
- Aerosols, sprays, lighters, paints, batteries, paints, etc..
- Live animals (or dead), plants, seeds, animal skins or derivatives.
- Armas de cualquier tipo, munición y réplicas de las anteriores.
- Stolen items, or any other illegal material either in the country of origin or destination.
- Alcoholic Beverages are constrained (in some countries, like the Nordic countries, or Muslim countries in general).
- Collections, articles of high value (works of art, jewelry, antiques), glass, ceramics ...
- Money (including bearer cheques) / Notes / Currency / false money / Coin Collection / Cheques / Currency / Action and credit cards.
- Bearer documents, event tickets, restaurant checks, lottery tickets, etc ...
- thread lace, embroidered or woven with thin metal and silk lace legitimate.
- Ivory and derivatives.
- Biological samples / Human Remains
- Stamps (except those that are postmarked) not considered antique collectors
- Works of Art, Jewellery, jewelry, precious stones, real pearl s or precious metals, gold fine metal.
- Food products and perishable goods.
- Passport / Driver license or any official documentation.
- Tobacco and derivatives.
- vehicles and boats, caravans or trailers of any kind, new and / or used.
- Plate glass, marble and iron minerals.
- Special goods by weight or dimension (eg furniture)
Some countries have restricted imports of alcohol and other substances. We recommend that you validate if your destination country allows these items are shipped. Articles where shipping is restricted but can be made only by hiring additional insurance:
International Legislation on Transport of Dangerous Goods
- Electronic Items (TV, computers, speakers, appliances, etc..)
- Fragile items (pictures, musical instruments, glass, china, etc..)
The transport of dangerous goods is under the protection of five regulations or international agreements, depending on the means of transport used.
- ADR: International Agreement for the transport of dangerous goods by road
- DNA: International Agreement for the transport of dangerous goods by inland waterway
- RID: International Regulations for the transport of dangerous goods by rail
- IMDG Code: International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code
- Regulations IATA / ICAO: Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air
We can manage shipments that comply with the regulations. Anything you send will be your responsibility, so we recommend that you check that you do not potentially ship hazardous materials into your shipments. If you want to send any of these items, we ask you contacting us on email at [email protected]